Friday, June 26, 2015

Physical Therapy on Tarsal Resection



























So it has been 10 1/2 weeks since my right foot surgery. I took a break from physical therapy while I had my left foot in a cast, but I got the cast off so I went back to PT. They started me on a Bone Stimulator to help the bones restore some density and hopefully reduce pain in the area of the resection. I used it for 20 minutes and it made my foot feel like there was a little bit of IcyHot on it. A very slight tingle, like my foot was being microwaved. Didn't feel different afterwards, but after a few weeks, getting this 2-3 times per week, it will hopefully have an impact.



Left foot image immediately after cast was removed. Similar symptoms to the right foot. Tender around the ankle, bruising in various places, weakness and stiffness all over.


No comments:

Post a Comment